DIASPORA DELIVERY SYSTEM & RESEARCH
Diaspora Delivery System & Research (DDSR) is a facilitated framework for the digital transformation of the traditional leadership, management and involvement model by providing a strategy for communication, governance and implementation.
DDSR encompasses 5 inter-locking Global Diaspora Involvement Plans that translate into market-led deliverables for promoting supply chain collaboration and economic growth.
- International Trade and Services
- Human Capital and Workforce Development
- Global Health and Wellness
- Community Development, Resiliance and Sustainable Tourism
- Creative & Cultural Industries
Diaspora Delivery System & Research Presentation
- ensures evidence – informed policy formulation and adoption is key to involvement of professional services and practitioners with a proven track record of achievement within host countries.
- enhanced by a culture of collaboration, trust and co-operation among intermediaries, dedicated to facilitating cohesive, productive and effective team working.
- facilitates the integration of skills, expertise and resources within economic, education, health,citizen security and sustainable tourism
infrastructures to provide system enabled, high quality, easily accessible and sustainable services.
- promotes Global Diaspora networking with academic institutions, knowledge management and technology partners for utilising the intangible assets of Intellectual Capital and Traditional Knowledge as leverage for creativity and competitive advantage.
DDSR facilitates knowledge transfer, capacity – building and programme implementation for inclusive communities and neighbourhoods within host and countries of origin.
Bank of Jamaica Indicative Study on the Jamaican Diaspora 2019
KSAFA Football Futures-Report-25 September 2019
Connecting Caribbean Communities: CDHS+
Transforming Local Communities (TLC), International Tourism Conference, Kingston November 2018
UK Diaspora Involvement Policy 2018
Conference on International Trade & Sustainable Development Presentation.
West London Chamber Conference on International Trade & Sustainable Development Message
West London Export Club: Entering European and other international markets (Jamaica)
West London Business/Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Jamaica MOU VIDEO, Jamaica High Commission, London
West London Business/Manchester Chamber Signing MoU
Conference on International Trade and Sustainable Development, Mandeville, Jamaica
?Jamaica Going Global: UK Partners, ?Business Forum, ?Montego Bay
Manchester Business Forum organised by Amazin Business Solutions Ltd, Manchester
Trade & Services Programme Jamaica (TSPJ) MOU Presentation Jamaica High Commission, London
Advancing UK-Jamaica Relations, British High Commission, Kingston, Jamaica
Diaspora Connect Fest, Craft Market & Cultural Village, Montego Bay,Jamaica
EG Forum UK / Birmingham Commonwealth Association, Birmingham by MDTI, Birmingham
JA55 UK Launch of Bringing London and Montego Bay Together, Brixton, London
EG Forum UK launch, Jamaica High Commission, London